- I’ve lived in Northwest Connecticut, in the same town, in the same house all my life
- I’m in the middle of what I like to call a “quarter life crisis”
- I am currently unemployed, but eventually I will be an elementary school teacher (just not a lot of teaching positions in Connecticut right now)
- Until then, I am substitute teacher, photographer, and full-time big sister
- I photograph sports for my local paper and independently
- You can check out my photos at http://throughthelensofjrae.com/ and http://www.facebook.com/pages/J-Rae-Royals-Photography/
- I have two younger sisters: Michelle (22) and Sarah (19) who are both college basketball players, and incredibly fit. You will probably here me talk about them a lot.
- I’ve been in a relationship for over 3.5 years with my amazing boyfriend Dante; I talk about him a lot too.
- My mom is also in the middle of a weight loss journey
Jennifer Rae. Connecticut. 5'4". Teacher/Photographer/Sister
The year I turn 25 is the year my life becomes what I want it to be.
Watch Me Get Thin! About JRae 30 by 30
Ask Me Anything
fitness, food, health, inspiration, love, laughter
HW: 201 lbs
CW: 192.6 lbs
GW: 140 lbs
Page 1 of 1